In compliance with Governor Whitmer’s order dated 3/23/20, MAPs offices are temporarily closed to the public and staff are working remotely. This includes Legal Services of South Central Michigan, Family Law Project, Michigan Immigrant Rights Center, Crime Victims Legal Assistance Project, Farmworker Legal Services, Michigan Elder Justice Initiative, Michigan Poverty Law Program, and Michigan Legal Help Program. We continue to work on behalf of our clients so please contact our offices by phone or electronically. You can also apply online for services, if you are able, at michiganlegalhelp.org.
Contact information for our offices can be found at these links:
- Legal Services of South Central Michigan/Family Law Project -- lsscm.org/how-to-get-help
- Michigan Immigrant Rights Center -- michiganimmigrant.org/contact-
- Crime Victims Legal Assistance Project -- cvlap.org/contact-us
- Farmworker Legal Services -- farmworkerlaw.org/contact-us
- Michigan Elder Justice Initiative -- meji.org/about
- Michigan Poverty Law Program -- mplp.org/
- For general information about how COVID-19 (coronavirus) may affect your legal issues, please visit this page on Michiganlegalhelp.org.