MAP is grateful to our funders and other supporters who make it possible for us to increase access to justice across Michigan. Thank you!
Michigan attorneys support our work through the Michigan State Bar Foundation’s Access to Justice campaign. Please visit the Michigan State Bar Foundation’s list of law firm and individual champions. Michigan attorneys also support our work through pro bono service. Here is the current list of MAP pro bono attorneys. Thank you -- we could not do this work without you!
Financial Donors who are not State Bar of Michigan attorneys -- Thank you for investing in our work!
Additional financial information can be found in our annual report.
MAP is funded by federal, state, and local grants as well as foundations and local non-profit agencies. We are grateful for your partnership!
- Michigan State Bar Foundation
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Michigan Supreme Court
- National Immigrant Women's Advocacy Project
- National Immigration Forum (New American Workforce)
- National Ombudsman Resource Center
- Open Society Foundations
- SOS Community Services (Continuum of Care)
- State Bar of Michigan
- The Kresge Foundation
- The Wege Foundation
- U.S. Department of Education Federal Work Study
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Supportive Services for Veteran Families
- United Way of Jackson County
- United Way of Marshall
- United Way of Monroe/Lenawee Counties
- United Way of the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Region
- University of Michigan Law School
- Vera Institute of Justice
- Volunteers of America Michigan (Supportive Services for Veteran Families)
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Washtenaw Coordinated Funders: A collaboration between the Office of Community & Economic Development (representing the City of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, and Washtenaw Urban County), United Way of Washtenaw County, the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor, and the RNR Foundation.
- Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners
- Wayne State University's Office of Economic Development
- Weatherwax Foundation
- Welcoming America
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan Foundation