MAP is grateful to our funders and individual supporters who make it possible for us to increase access to justice across Michigan. Thank you!
Here is our list of law firms who recently made significant contributions to MAP.
Here is our list of financial donors.
Here is a list of our Legal Services of South Central Michigan Funders.
Additional financial information can be found in our annual report.
In 2017, the following firms made significant contributions to MAP:
- Bredell & Bredell PC
- Conlin McKenney & Philbrick
- Crippen Urquhart & Weber LLP
- Curtis Curtis & Brelinski PC
- Ford Motor Company
- Goethel Engelhardt PLLC
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Hooper Hathaway PC
- Kline Legal Group PLC
- Miller Canfield
- Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels PC
- Schmick Law Offices PC
- Soble Rowe Krichbaum LLP
- Bodman PLC
- Foster Swift Collins & Smith PC
- Fraser Trebilcock
- Garris Garris Garris & Garris PC
- Hamilton Graziano & London PLC
- Nichols Sacks Slank Sendelbach & Buiteweg PC
- Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge PC (Ann Arbor office)
- Thrun Law Firm PC
- Vandervoort Christ and Fisher PC
- Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
- Willingham & Coté PC
*All of these firms met the State Bar of Michigan’s Voluntary Pro Bono Standard because on average each lawyer within these firms donated at least $300 or provided 30 hours of free representation for low-income persons. The Leadership level is determined on an aggregate firm basis using a $500 donation standard.