In 2015, the following firms made significant contributions to MAP*:
Firm Leadership Level
- Conlin, McKenney & Philbrick
- Crippen, Urquhart & Weber LLP
- Curtis, Curtis & Brelinski, P.C.
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Hooper Hathaway, P.C.
- Miller Canfield
- Nichols, Sacks, Slank, Sendelbach & Buiteweg, P.C.
- Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C.
- Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge, P.C. (Ann Arbor office)
- Soble Rowe Krichbaum LLP
- Thrun Law Firm, P.C.
- Bassett and Associates, PLLC
- Bodman PLC
- Fink & Fink, PLLC (formerly Fink & Valvo)
- Ford Motor Company
- Foster, Swift, Collins & Smith, P.C.
- Fraser Trebilcock
- Garris, Garris, Garris & Garris, P.C.
- Kline Legal Group PLC
- Schmick Law Offices, P.C.
- Sinas, Dramis, Brake, Boughton & McIntyre, P.C.
- Steffel & Steffel
- University of Michigan Law School Clinical Faculty
- Vandervoort, Christ and Fisher, P.C.
- Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
- Willingham & Coté, P.C.
*All of these firms met the State Bar of Michigan’s Voluntary Pro Bono Standard because each lawyer within these firms donated at least $300 or provided 30 hours of free representation for low income persons. The Firm Leadership level is determined on an aggregate firm basis using a 30 hour or $500 standard.